Tuesday, October 2, 2012

C4K Summary for Month September

Pehso was the name of the first child I was assigned. He is in the 5th grade and is in Miss Quano's Class. Pehso's post was a short video about Usain Bolt. I left a comment stating that I had really enjoyed the video and that I had no clue that Usain had won 6 gold Medals. I also let Pehso know that he did a wonderful job on creating his video.
For this week, I had a student named, Ana. She wrote a short story entitled Sunny Day. I was so impressed with her use of quotation marks for the dialogue! I made sure to tell her that and asked if the drawing included at the top of her post was something she drew herself.
For the last student, I left a comment on jacmor954's Blog. He is a 4th grade student in Hamburg, NY. His post was a short story about Titanium Guy and Dynamite Man. I left a comment stating that i like how he left the reader wanting more in the end and how I loved how he compared one of the characters to a roadrunner catching it's prey.
Child blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment